Step by step tutorial on how to curl a synthetic wig using boiling water.
- Brush or comb wig. Curl wig in foam or plastic pink hair curlers.
- Heat about a gallon and a half of water to almost boiling.
- Place wig in bucket and add two cups of hot tap water.
- Place cereal bowl on top of wig and pour boiling water into bucket. The filled bowl will keep the wig underwater.
- Let water cool naturally, take wig out of bucket and place on headform. Let wig dry naturally, which may take up to two days.
- After the wig has dried, take off the curlers to see your new curly wig. You can brush or comb the curls.
- Have fun styling it!