Preview upcoming posts, meet Artemisia Moltabocca, and tour her sewing room.
- Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner."
Tour my sewing room
- Bust: 36C @ 40" (size 18)
- Waist: 34" (size 20)
- Hips: 40" (size 16)
- Height: 4' 11"
- Short legs: 36" from waistline to floor
- 26" inseam
- Small shoulders (size 6)
- Small underbust (size 8)
- Bicep 13.5 + 1.5" ease = 15"
- Bust and hip measures always match
- Shorten skirts and pants by 4"
- Short between shoulders and bust
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com as long as you linkback to my website using this html:
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- This blog contains Amazon.com, and Shareasale affiliate links.
- costumingdiary.com earns a commission for every shipped sale from Amazon.com links. Thank you for your support!
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com, and dressdiary.blogspot.com