Sewing room tour including floorplan, organization ideas, and free 3D design software.
Welcome to my sewing room
- Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. Her Rococo Freddie Mercury costume is the accountant-cum-cosplayer's current favorite design. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner. 'Costuming was supposed to be in my life the entire time; now I'm just playing catch up.' Learn more about Artemisia Moltabocca on eBay Sellers Unplugged.
- Height: 4' 11"
- Bust: 40.5" @ 34D (size 18)
- Waist: 34" (size 20)
- Hips: 40.5" (size 16)
- Short legs: 36" from floor to waistline
- 27" inseam
- Small shoulders (size 6)
- Small underbust (size 12)
- Short from shoulders to bust
- Wide back (size 20 back, size 16 front)
- Bust and hip measures always match
- Shorten skirts and pants by 4"
- Shorten bodice 1.5" between shoulders and bust, OR
- shorten shoulder straps 1.5" for simple necklines, OR
- use size 6 shoulder height
- If shortening shoulder straps, need to lower bust apex
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com.
- Linkback to the page you referenced in my blog in a reasonable manner.
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- This blog contains Amazon.com, Shareasale, and Commission Junction affiliate links.
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com.