Welcome to my sewing room
- Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. Her Dalek Queen Elizabeth costume is the accountant-cum-cosplayer's current favorite design. The 49 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. And the distorted Queen E is the reigning queen bee of Artemisia's numerous whimsical creations.
- A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner. 'Costuming was supposed to be in my life the entire time; now I'm just playing catch up.'
- Learn more about Artemisia Moltabocca on eBay Sellers Unplugged.
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com.
- Linkback to the page you referenced in my blog in a reasonable manner.
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- This blog contains Amazon.com, Shareasale, and Commission Junction affiliate links.
- All performance videos are republished with express permission.