Welcome to costumingdiary.comA historical and cosplay costuming blog offering free patterns and tutorials.
Menu CategoriesAll blog posts are under one of these four categories, and are found at the top and bottom of every page.
About the Author
Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner." Read more about Artemisia Moltabocca.
Tour my sewing room
Design your studio with free online software by Homestyler. See the tutorials page for DIY sewing room furniture.
SocialFollow me on Bloglovin, Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr, Twitter, and Youtube. These links are found at the end of every blog post.
Contact MeYou can message me on Instagram or Facebook.
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com as long as you linkback to my website using this html:
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- costumingdiary.com earns a commission for every shipped sale from Amazon.com affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com, and dressdiary.blogspot.com
Costume posts with blue borders
- I moved this blog between hosting accounts about two years ago. Some costume posts didn't transfer over, but I do have a copy tucked away on my computer. Contact me on Instagram or Facebook if you want to see more of a particular costume. Don't be shy: if one person asks for it I will bring it back within 48 hours.