Meet Artemisia Moltabocca, view works in progress, and tour her sewing room.
"Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner."
Work in Progress
Follow my daily progress on Instagram
Welcome to my sewing room
- Bust: 36C @ 40" (size 18)
- Waist: 34" (size 20)
- Hips: 40" (size 16)
- Height: 4' 11"
- Short legs: 36" from waistline to floor
- 26" inseam
- Small shoulders (size 6)
- Small underbust (size 8)
- Bicep 13.5 + 1.5" ease = 15"
- Bust and hip measures always match
- Shorten skirts and pants by 4"
- Short between shoulders and bust
My Pattern Adjustments
- Use size 6 shoulder height,
- OR shorten shoulder straps 1.5" for simple necklines.
- Lower bust apex if shortening straps.
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com.
- Linkback to the page you referenced in my blog in a reasonable manner.
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- This blog contains Amazon.com, Shareasale, and Commission Junction affiliate links.
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com.