Welcome to costumingdiary.comA historical and cosplay costuming blog offering free patterns and tutorials.
About the Author
Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner." Read more about Artemisia Moltabocca.
Tour my sewing room
Design your studio with free online software by Homestyler. See the tutorials page for DIY sewing room furniture.
Contact MeYou can message me on Instagram or Facebook.
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service, and do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, tutorials, or anything published on my website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- You may use or display images, videos, or small snippets of text from costumingdiary.com as long as you linkback to my website using this html:
- costumingdiary.com earns a commission for every shipped sale via Amazon.com affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com, and dressdiary.blogspot.com