AboutMeet Artemisia Moltabocca, and tour her sewing room.
- Artemisia Moltabocca likes to get it on. The 50 year-old designs, sews, and wears costumes for fun and amateur masquerade competitions around the country. A spirited dynamo, Artemisia has been careening around the cosplay community for over ten years though she feels, in hindsight, it should have happened sooner." Read more about Artemisia Moltabocca.
You can message me on Instagram or Facebook.
Shop My Stash
I sell items from my stash on eBay, and via special sales on my Facebook Group.
Tour my sewing room
Design your studio with free online software by Homestyler. See the tutorials page for DIY sewing room furniture.
Height:4' 11", bust: 36C @ 40" (size 18), waist: 34" (size 20), hips: 40" (size 16), short legs: 36" from waistline to floor, 26" inseam, small shoulders (size 6), small underbust (size 8), bicep 13.5 + 1.5" ease = 15", bust and hip measures always match, shorten skirts and pants by 4", and short between shoulders and bust.
- You may use or display images, videos, or text from costumingdiary.com as long as you linkback to my website using this html:
- Do not promote or endorse any product or service using my images, videos, text, or website.
- Do not make money off my images, videos, text, source code, or website unless you've cleared it with me first.
- costumingdiary.com earns a commission for every shipped sale from Amazon.com affiliate links. Thank you for your support!
- All performance videos are republished with express permission by Rare Recorded Videos.
- This blog was known as Diary of a Renaissance Seamstress at costumingdiary.blogspot.com, and dressdiary.blogspot.com
Where is that costume post?
Did you just click on a costume picture with a blue border? I'm in the process of reblogging (rewriting and transfering over) that post to this new blog. This is going to take some time as I'd rather work on new projects than old ones. Please let me know if you'd like to see a particular post so I can bump it up in the queue. Thank you for your patience.